Friday, September 23, 2016

Creepy Coincidence


Most nights I dream. Most of the time the dream fades away as I wake up. Rarely, a dream sticks with me enough or is vivid enough that I tell someone about it. Last night I dreamed about a copper colored snake. The snake was in our RV here in Panama Beach. In the dream it leapt out to bite John. As I woke up I was trying to call 911 and was planning on calling the rangers next to identify the snake and get it out of the RV.

OK, it was just a dream. When I woke up for my morning bike ride, I have to say that I spent time looking around for a snake in the RV or right outside. But I forgot it as I took a ride out to the beach. I was talking to a ranger a bit about beach erosion when she noticed a snake near the path. It was a copper colored snake! The good news was it was a King snake and safe. The fact that the snake really looked like the one from my dream freaked me out! But did you know all the rangers have a snake grabbing stick and a bucket in their carts? They moved the snake to a spot away from the pathway.

 



No comments: