Monday, October 16, 2017

Part-Timing It

After several years of full-timing, we decided to buy a house and travel part-time so posts will be more sporadic. 

I took a quick trip to Pittsburgh.  I really enjoy the walkway between Concourses A and B at the Atlanta airport. This is a $4.1 million dollar art installation called “Flight Paths”. Sounds like a lot of money, but I always make sure to skip the train and walk this instead. It’s like walking in the forest with lighting and sounds to relax you as you get a bit of exercise (there are moving walkways too). There are always people taking pictures or just enjoying this hidden treasure.


I went out with our group to the Pittsburgh Hofbrauhaus. Which reminded me that it’s been 39 years since I first visited the Hofbrauhaus in Munich! The story that goes along with that one was I was just out of high school and wasn’t used to drinking. The Hofbraus serves pints of beer. After an evening there, it was the first time I ever saw double. This visit was much more sedate!

 Plus, Pittsburgh lights.

No comments: