Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sitting in the rain

It's raining here in Dallas. That's OK.  We're hanging out in the RV.  I'm doing my final preparations for the TMS conference next week.  I'm presenting an energy paper that I wrote, giving a presentation for someone who couldn't attend, plus attending too many committee meetings.  Oh, and occasionally going to other paper presentations.  Should be fun!

John is staying back in Dallas doing some minor items on the RV and car (if it stops raining).  After I get back from the conference we head back to Arkansas for a few days.  I'm not sure how other full-timers handle medical appointments.  We called our doctors and set up annual check-ups for next week.  No medical issues, just a check-up.  It may be a few days or maybe a week before anything more is posted.

No comments: