Saturday, March 16, 2013

Going Home

Ohio is still home to me.  I can’t say I enjoy the snow and scraping ice off the windshield, but it is still home.  This week I had a business trip to Ohio.  I was able to spend an evening seeing my mom, my two brothers, sister-in-law, nephew, and niece.  Oh, and their very friendly and very shedding dog.  Not only did I gain a feeling of love from their wonderful dog, I gained LOTS of dog hair all over my clothes.

I had a very enjoyable evening catching up with family.  Thanks!  (And no, I’m not going to mention I told you the wrong date that I would visit.)

 My brother and mom


My “little" nephew and elegant niece all dressed up for a concert by their high school orchestra.  I’m on a stool!

Traveling story: I had to fill up with gas.  The credit card machine didn’t work at the first pump.  I had to maneuver around a few cars and got to another pump.  The credit machine worked, but then the receipt didn’t print.  So, I had to go inside.  I made some snarky comment that both of those pumps didn’t work.  The cashier says “All of our pumps don’t work all of the time.”  OK.  I wasn’t happy that Speedway can’t keep the maintenance up on their pumps, but at least the cashier is honest!

No comments: