Thursday, June 15, 2017

Crabby Morning


We’re back at St. Andrews in Panama Beach. I enjoy a morning walk along the beach. For some reason, this was the morning for crabs. This blue crab seemed ready to attack me if I got too close.




I saw small hermit crabs.



Ghost crab. I think the second picture is of two ghost crabs “doing it”. Or maybe they just like to hang on to each other?


In one area I saw quite a few stingrays. I’ve walked this beach quite a few times but this was the first time I’ve seen them here. Maybe it some sort of “season” for them?



Blue heron on the beach.

The park is always good for deer. We had 5 visit our site one afternoon.

I rarely see an alligator at Gator Lake but this time a small one (~4 foot) was right near the deck.

It’s hot and humid this week. Every afternoon we get a rain. This afternoon it was still sunny while it rained so there is a light rainbow in the center of the picture.

Every morning there is a rush of boats heading out to the Gulf.

No comments: