Sunday, January 29, 2017

Back to Tucson

I needed to fly out for a business trip so we went back to Tucson since it has an easy to use airport. I refused to take any pictures of snow and ice in Spokane Washington. Scraping the car and walking on ice was not fun!

John spent the week fixing up the RV. We had a chip in the windshield that he got fixed. He bought a couple of new batteries. Our old RV had 2 batteries while our new one only had one. We weren’t able to last a day without needing generator power with only that single battery. John spent a LOT of time trying to solve a problem with insulation in the back section of the RV.

Back in 2012 when we visited Tucson, we found a mine among the hills behind this RV Park. I searched for it during our visit last month but never found it. It took a 3 hour hike (total), but I found it. I just thought it was cool!



No comments: