Monday, August 13, 2018

McCormick’s Creek


McCormick’s Creek State Park in Indiana was a one-night stay. The campsites are in the trees, which can be good since it is cooler and more privacy. But we were given this site where the trees made a narrow lane for the RV. Close quarters.

I did my morning hike. I hiked out to Wolf Cave. I first questioned why I hiked more than a mile to get to a small stone shelter in the woods.


I looked inside and was about to leave until I read a sign above the cave that talked about it being OK to crawl through the cave. After more intense use of the phone light, I found this narrow cave that wound around.  The full length of it was basically a fat man’s squeeze. I was glad to be short since there were parts I could stand up in while others might not be able to stand. Very cool!


We stopped at an overlook to this falls in the park.

No comments: